What's the Hottest New Trend in Beauty? Eyebrows Microblading>
Are you unhappy with the way your eyebrows look? Would you like a solution that can change your appearance for the better? Many people, especially women, are not happy with the way their eyebrows appear. Some people have very thin eyebrows. Some people have very light colored eyebrows. Some people have misshapen eyebrows that bother them. So, there are many reasons that people are unhappy with the way their eyebrows look. Many women struggle with their self-esteem due to their eyebrows.
For these folks that are unhappy with their eyebrows or some who just want to look their very best, there is a new solution that is taking the beauty industry by storm. This new procedure is called eyebrows microblading and it is amazing. This exciting and advanced method creates the most natural looking beautiful eyebrows possible. First, let's look at the methods that are currently used to enhance eyebrows.
- >Tattooing: This method uses a machine to permanently tattoo brows onto your forehead. This method can be successful but many times the brows can look unnatural. If you do not like the tattooing after it is done, it can be a lot of trouble to correct.n
- >Extensions: Extensions are made of hair and glued to you existing eyebrows and onto the surrounding skin. This method can be pretty successful if applied correctly. The biggest problem with extensions is that they are high-maintenance and have to be redone on an almost weekly basis.n
- >Make-up: This method is likely to be the most common method of enhancing eyebrows. This method can be effective however, there is a big downside. Using make-up to enhance your brows is very time consuming and has to be done daily in order to look natural. Many times make-up can look unnatural.n
- >Microblading: Eyebrows microblading is the most advanced technique in the world for eyebrow enhancement. It produces the most natural and beautiful eyebrows of all the different methods. The procedure is performed manually and is a form of tattooing, although it is not permanent. It is low maintenance and lasts between 1 and 2 years.n
So why is microblading so much better than the other methods?
- >Semi-permanent: Eyebrows microblading is not a permanent tattoo. These eyebrows can last up to 3 years in some cases however, the average is between 1 - 2 years. n
- >Natural looking eyebrows: Microblading offers you the most beautiful and natural looking eyebrows possible. The method used to create the perfect brows is the most advanced and cutting-edge method in the world.n
- >Economical: With other methods, you have to have your brows redone as often as daily or weekly. Microblading has to be redone at the very most yearly. This will save you money. This procedure costs around $ 800. The benefit is that you have to have this redone every couple of years could save you money compared to other methods.n
This exciting new method can give you the best looking eyebrows imaginable. If you're looking for a way to improve your looks and have beautiful eyebrows, microblading is the best option available.